This website is operated by Gain Advisory Group (also known as www.GainAdvisoryGroup.com). Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Gain Advisory Group (also known as www.GainAdvisoryGroup.com). Gain Advisory Group offers the www.GainAdvisoryGroup.com website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service upon purchase.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current site shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Section 1 – Online Purchase Terms
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that GainAdvisoryGroup.com will not be held liable if an it’s services doesn’t serve its purpose. No warranty for reaching the objective can be given. The client acts on own risk and you have given us your consent to provide you with the services requested and proceed with the processing of requested and purchased services.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
Section 2 – General Conditions
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
All payments are processed via Stripe or PayPal. GainAdvisoryGroup.com does not at anytime posses any credit card or payment information at any time, nor does GainAdvisoryGroup.com process any payment nor can we. Any and all payments processed are done so by the buyer, the buyer is the only one who can authorize payment at any time, buyer is the only one who can complete a payment transaction, in order for any payment to be accepted or processed buyer must at all times click on links to get to the payment processing page, buyer must in order to process a payment for new service or to renew services approve payment by agreeing to Stripe or PayPal terms and clicking the pay now option.
GainAdvisoryGroup.com will not refund any payment made once the service has been provided, thus meaning once you have received your requested and paid information including but not limited to , Reference detail, Reference service, etc. via email or through regular mail. All information provided by GainAdvisoryGroup.com is based solely on the request of the buyer and provided information buyer submitted at will.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Section 3 – Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Section 4 – Modifications to the Service and Prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Section 5 – Products or Services (if applicable)
All products or services are available exclusively online through the website. These products or services are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
After your first payment you agree to continue service through our automatic, reoccurring monthly plan, at which time the payments will be withdrawn every month until you cancel your subscription. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to cancel membership to stop payments from being withdrawn, Some of our plans are set to automatically withdrawn your first monthly payment, this is always stated on the invoice to purchase services at time payment is made, The buyer is responsible for cancelling service at all times, as well as maintaining payments when due. If a monthly payment is missed we send out a reminder and if no response is received within 5 business days we have the right to disconnect all services.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Section 6 – Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made through our site. You agree to promptly update your member profile and all other information, including your email address and requested information, so that we can complete your requested transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
Section 7 – Optional Tools
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Section 8 – Third-Party Links
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Section 9 – User Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Section 10 – Personal Information
Section 11 – Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Section 12 – Prohibited Uses
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Gain Advisory Group cares about the Public Good. You are prohibited from using this service for any criminal conduct. You agree to not use Gain Advisory Group verification letters for any of the following, as it may jeopardize the Public’s physical safety. These limits include, but shall not be limited to (l) no knowingly false statements made to any Sitting Court of Record; (m) applying for or supporting any loans whatsoever; (n) for employment with law enforcement agencies, any federal, state, county or city government agency or department, education program, public or private fire departments, public or private jails or any position giving legal advice or providing medical care of any kind.
Section 13 – Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will gain you any employment opportunities.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall GainAdvisoryGroup.com, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Section 14 – Indemnification
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless GainAdvisoryGroup.com and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Section 15 – Severability
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Section 16 – Termination
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site and all acquired provided services have been cancelled per your request.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
Section 17 – Entire Agreement
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Section 18 – Governing Law
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of 707 Main Street, Suite #201, Nashville, Tennessee United States of America 37206
Section 19 – Changes to Terms of Service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Section 20 – Contact Information
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at Support@GainAdvisoryGroup.com.
Returns & Refunds Policy
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange unless documentation of agreement signed by both seller and buyer has been established.
To be eligible for a return, all terms including without limitation are, buyer submits purchase upon purchase you are aggressing
Once GainAdvisoryGroup.com has provided all requested services and/or obtained outside services to complete the buyers service request no refunds will be approved on paid services that buyer has requested due to change of mind or no longer needing paid for and requested services. Buyer has the opportunity to view a sample all services before payment has been made. This can easily be done by choosing View Verification Letter.
Once buyer has submitted payment, they are in agreement with all terms of service and policies of GainAdvisoryGroup.com and are approving us to proceed with their request. ( All service or products offered through GainAdvisoryGroup.com require GainAdvisoryGroup.com to purchase additional services through 3rd parties to complete any requested transaction, provide requested service or product. )
Several types of services are exempt from being returned. or refunded these services include but are not limited to, requested and completed resumes, additional services that have incurred cost to GainAdvisoryGroup.com per buyers request, completed design and development per buyers request, completed reference details based on buyers provided payment and request.
To complete your return or refund we require a receipt or proof of purchase within 30 days of payment and reason for return or requested refund. All requests for returns or refund of purchased services are at the sole decision of GainAdvisoryGroup.com. GainAdvisoryGroup.com has the right to deny your request if submitted request and reasoning does not meet our return or refund policy and terms of service.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
1. No Guaranty of Results. GainAdvisoryGroup.com is not an employment agency or a recruiting firm, and makes no representations or guarantees regarding the effectiveness or timeliness of the Site in meeting the employment objectives of Users. GainAdvisoryGroup.com does not guarantee that Documents posted by Users will result in candidates being hired or positions being filled, and is not responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made, made by any User.
2.You are solely responsible for your GainAdvisoryGroup.com Account information, employer account information or job postings, Profile, content. GainAdvisoryGroup.com will not be liable or responsible for any false information that you tell GainAdvisoryGroup.com about your past employment history.
3.The services of GainAdvisoryGroup.com cannot be used for any illegal purpose.
4. GainAdvisoryGroup.com will not be held liable if any of its’ services doesn’t serve its purpose. No warranty for reaching the objective can be given. The client acts on own risk.
5. GainAdvisoryGroup.com carries out its services using the information received from the client. Any reliance upon any services shall be at client’s sole risk. GainAdvisoryGroup.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to change any portion of any service in order to make improvements or correct any errors or omissions.
6. GainAdvisoryGroup.com will not be held liable for the quality or continuity of the service, nor for any losses or circumstances arising from lack of service continuity. No liability can be accepted for the accuracy of the analysis, or the use, or misuse, of the information provided.
7. Full, purchased service requests and/or reference inquires will be processed as soon as possible. This will normally be within five business days of receipt. However, this time period cannot be guaranteed if circumstances occur beyond our control.
8. Letters of Recommendations are not refundable after being provided and being reviewed by member.
9. GAINADVISORYGROUP.COM WILL NOT REPLY TO ANY FINANCIAL INSTITUTION REQUESTING INFORMATION IN REGARDS TO LOANS OR CREDIT. GainAdvisoryGroup.com is to assist in gaining employment opportunity purposes only.
10. You agree not to use our services to propagate any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, offensive, indecent, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any endorsement constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, federal or international law, including without limitation the U.S. export control laws and regulations, and laws protecting intellectual property including copyright, trademark, trade secret, misappropriation and anti-dilution laws. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless GainAdvisoryGroup.com and its employees from any and all legal action, liability, penalties, losses, damages, costs, expenses, attorneys’ fees, causes of action or claims caused by or resulting indirectly from your use of our service(s) which damages either you, GainAdvisoryGroup.com, or any other party or parties without limitation or exception. This indemnification and hold harmless agreement extends to all issues associated with your account or requested services.
11. GainAdvisoryGroup.com makes no warranties or representations of any kind for the services being offered, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for any purpose. You agree not to hold GainAdvisoryGroup.com responsible for any loss you suffer as a result of using our services, including but not limited to loss resulting from service delays and incomplete or interrupted service, regardless of cause.
12. GainAdvisoryGroup.com reserves the right to cancel your account or service for any reason and at any time.
(a) YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE INTERNET GENERALLY, AND THE DOCUMENTS YOU POST OR ACCESS AND FOR YOUR CONDUCT ON AND OFF THE SITE.
(b) IN NO EVENT SHALL GAINADVISORYGROUP.COM (OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR ADVERTISERS), BE LIABLE FOR ANY NON-DIRECT DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA, LOST EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM OR ARISING UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR ACCESS TO, OR THE INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS, THE SITE AND/OR ANY DOCUMENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT GAINADVISORYGROUP.COM IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED BY GAINADVISORYGROUP.COM ON AN «AS IS» BASIS, AND GAINADVISORYGROUP.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL GAINADVISORYGROUP.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, THE MATERIALS AND THE PRODUCTS.
Section 1 – What do we do with your information?
When you purchase something through our site, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect no payment information such as credit card numbers. The only information we collect is personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Our payment processor receives your payment information and does not release this to us at any time.
When you browse our site, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our company site, new products, services and other updates.
Section 2 – Consent
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card with our payment processor, place an order, arrange a service request, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at or mailing us at:
Gain Advisory Group
707 Main Street, Suite #201
Nashville, Tennessee (United States of America) 37206
Section 3 – Disclosure
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Section 4 – Collecting Payments
Our payment processor is done through secure server. They provide us with the online invoicing platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you by collecting your submitted payments.
Your data is stored through their data storage, databases and the general application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information through our invoicing and its service providers.
Section 5 – Third-Party Services
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our site, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Section 6 – Security
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Section 7 – Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any provided personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at Support@GainAdvisoryGroup.com
Like many other Web sites, we make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to and other sites on the Internet.
Our current or potential advertising partners:
- Google Adsense
Gain Advisory Group has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
THIS CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”) dated Today, 2018
Gain Advisory Group
of 707 Main Street, Suite #201, Nashville, TN 37206 (the “Seller”)
– AND –
Our Members (the “Purchaser”)
- The Seller (Gain Advisory Group), and the Purchaser (Members) are contemplating a possible transaction (the “Transaction”) with respect to consolidating Member work history into one reference for résumé documentation purposes.
- In connection with the Transaction (the “Permitted Purpose”), the Purchaser will produce certain confidential information (the “Confidential Information”) regarding: consolidating Member work history into one reference for résumé documentation purposes As Described.
IN CONSIDERATION OF and as a condition of the Purchaser will be providing Confidential Information to the Seller (GainAdvisoryGroup.com) in addition to other valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the parties to this
Agreement as follows;
1. Gain Advisory Group will never publicly reveal any buyer (member), name or information to anybody other than inquiries made by employers in regards to a reference or a landlord verifying references.
- All written and oral information and materials disclosed or provided by the Buyer (Members) under this Agreement is Confidential Information regardless of whether it was provided before or after the date of this Agreement or how it was provided to the Seller.
- ‘Confidential Information’ means all data and information relating to the transaction and the Purchaser, including but not limited to, the following:
- ‘Customer Information’ which includes names of customers of the buyer, their representatives, all customer contact information, contracts and their contents and parties, customer services, data provided by customers and the type, quantity and specifications of products and services purchased, leased, licensed or received by customers; and
- Confidential Information will also include any information that has been disclosed by a third party to the Seller and is protected by a non-disclosure agreement entered into between the third party and the Seller.
- Confidential Information will not include the following information:
- Information that is generally known in the industry;
- Information that is now or subsequently becomes generally available to the public through no wrongful act of Gain Advisory Group;
- Information that the Member rightfully obtains from a third party who has the right to transfer or disclose it.
- Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, Gain Advisory Group must keep the Confidential Information confidential.
- Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, the Confidential Information will remain the exclusive property of Gain Advisory Group and will only be used for the Permitted Purpose. Members will not use the Confidential Information for any purpose that might be directly or indirectly detrimental to the Seller or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
- The obligations to ensure and protect the confidentiality of the Confidential Information imposed on Gain Advisory Group in this Agreement and any obligations to provide notice under this Agreement will survive the expiration or termination, as the case may be, of this Agreement and those obligations will last indefinitely.
- The Purchaser (Members) may disclose any of the Confidential Information: to such of their perspective employers, agents, representatives and advisors that have a need to know:
- The Purchaser agrees to retain all Confidential Information at their usual place of business and to store all Confidential Information as they see fit.
Ownership and Title
- Nothing contained in this Agreement will grant to or create in the Purchaser, either expressly or impliedly, any right, title, interest or license in or to the intellectual property of the Seller.
- The Purchaser agrees and acknowledges that the Confidential Information is of a proprietary and confidential nature and that any failure to maintain the confidentiality of the Confidential Information in breach of this Agreement cannot be reasonably or adequately compensated for in money damages and would cause irreparable injury to the Seller. Accordingly, the Purchaser agrees that the Seller is entitled to, in addition to all other rights and remedies available to them at law or in equity, an injunction restraining the Purchaser and any agents of the Purchaser, from directly or indirectly committing or engaging in any act restricted by this Agreement in relation to the Confidential Information.
Return of Confidential Information
- The Purchaser will keep track of all Confidential Information provided to them and the location of such information. The Seller(Gain Advisory Group) may at any time request the return of all Confidential Information from the Purchaser. Upon the request of the Seller, or in the event that the Purchaser ceases to require use of the Confidential Information, or upon the expiration or termination of this Agreement, the Purchaser will:
return all Confidential Information to the Seller and will not retain any copies of this information;
destroy or have destroyed all memoranda, notes, reports and other works based on or derived from the Purchaser’s review of the confidential information;
- In the event that Gain Advisory Group is required in a civil, criminal or regulatory proceeding to disclose any part of the Confidential Information, Gain Advisory Group will provide the buyer (member), prompt written notice of such request so the buyer may seek an appropriate remedy.
- If Gain Advisory Group loses or fails to maintain the confidentiality of any of the Confidential Information in breach of this Agreement, Gain Advisory Group will immediately notify the Seller and take all reasonable steps necessary to retrieve the lost or improperly disclosed Confidential Information.
- Any notices or delivery required in this Agreement will be deemed completed when hand-delivered, delivered by agent, or seven (7) days after being placed in the post, postage prepaid, to the parties at the addresses contained in this Agreement or as the parties may later designate in writing.
- The address for any notice to be delivered to any of the parties to this Agreement is as follows:
Gain Advisory Group 707 Main Street, Suite #201
Nashville, Tennessee (United States of America) 37206
IN WITNESS WHEREOF Gain Advisory Group has duly affixed their signatures under hand and seal on this 1st day of January, 2018